The Three Amigos
My Blog List
OneTreeForest
Busy Busy
10 years ago
naughtypine
A Late Thanksgiving
14 years ago
Ellinger Family
Our Family
Leonard Family
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(7)
I was in a drill and here what The Obserber the pa...
Get up for school every day and I don't go to ear...
I went to feed some cows today for a guy that I kn...
Me and my friend Michael and his bother Jon and hi...
My Friend Chris My Friend Michal Thats Me Jeff
I got my diver license 1/11/2009 and i miss 3 on t...
Hi I am in Boise and Grandma Darlene helped me set...
About Me
The Three Amigos
View my complete profile
Monday, January 19, 2009
Me and my
friend
Michael and his bother Jon and his friend Nate went sleading Michael and I start a fire and cook hot dogs and we have alot of fun.
1 comment:
Janetlee
January 20, 2009 at 7:15 AM
So cool! My family went to Island Park to see how much snow was on our lot. About 2 1/2 feet.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cool! My family went to Island Park to see how much snow was on our lot. About 2 1/2 feet.
ReplyDelete