The Three Amigos
My Blog List
OneTreeForest
Busy Busy
10 years ago
naughtypine
A Late Thanksgiving
14 years ago
Ellinger Family
Our Family
Leonard Family
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(7)
I was in a drill and here what The Obserber the pa...
Get up for school every day and I don't go to ear...
I went to feed some cows today for a guy that I kn...
Me and my friend Michael and his bother Jon and hi...
My Friend Chris My Friend Michal Thats Me Jeff
I got my diver license 1/11/2009 and i miss 3 on t...
Hi I am in Boise and Grandma Darlene helped me set...
About Me
The Three Amigos
View my complete profile
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Get up for school every day and I
don't
go to e
arly
seminary and school start at 8:20.
2 comments:
Janetlee
January 21, 2009 at 8:49 AM
How come no seminary?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Treehouse Family
January 22, 2009 at 10:28 PM
Early morning seminary was a drag!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How come no seminary?
ReplyDeleteEarly morning seminary was a drag!
ReplyDelete